August 07-08 in Odessa and August 21-22, 2019, Lviv hosted two-day regional trainings for representatives of CEB “Enhancing the Capacity of National Institutions to Effectively Implement the Energy Efficiency Reform Process” within the GIZ project “Energy Efficiency Reforms in Ukraine”.
The training program includes the following aspects:
- demonstrative role of CEB buildings;
- efficient operation of equipment, engineering systems and buildings;
- energy monitoring, management, audit – how to properly organize, control and manage processes;
- practical advice from experts from leading companies Danfoss (heating systems), Henkel (building insulation systems), Rehau (modern energy-efficient translucent structures) on technical requirements, operation, upgrades, technical specifications for contractors, what to look for attention when choosing a contractor, how to control the performance of thermo-modernization works;
- financial and economic aspects of energy efficiency improvement;
public-private partnership and ESCO.
Regional trainings in Chernihiv and Kharkiv will be held in September.